Wow, this is a worse development than Disaster Movie.

ROC

I dunno..anything making fun of Michael Moore is ok by me. Nota republican or a conservative by any means mind you...I just don't like him

Wouldn't this movie have been better off in 2003 or 2004 when the public was ready to buy into all this hillbilly bullshit? Trace Adkins? SERIOUSLY?! The only thing that could make it more like time traveling back to five years ago is if Toby Keith was in it talking about putting a boot in the ass to all the "ragheads."

This movie is going to look even more ridiculous when Oliver Stone's "W" comes out and shows why that Hollywood may have a liberal bias, but at least it's wittier than this shit.

I wouldn't compare this to "Disaster Movie" or those types of films. This one looks like it could have some real comedy in it, while "Disaster Movie" is just one horrible movie spoof after another with no plot or actual comedy.

It looks like a bunch of "How dare you think anything America does is bad, everything we do is amazing don't say shit about America!" bullshit.

Agreed.

Looks horrible. But of course this will see a lot of promotion on Fox News.

Edited by Snow White and the 7Ups

I think I can actually say this might be worse than the '.. Movie' series. Those only offend me as someone who enjoys comedy, and while this looks painfully unfunny as well, it's compounded by the fact that they're saying things that are bigoted and offensive. lol all the ragheads have the same name and Michael Moore eats too much BACON~! Dykes w/ beardz rofl.

I think it should be someone's job to hourly remind Bill O'Reilly that he's a fucking sex predator and needs to put his head in a woodchipper.

Edited by caucasianheat

I laughed at the dude beating the cubans trying to climb on the boat with an oar funny, but maybe thats just because I'm a terrible person. The rest sucked of it was garbage.

That was far better then Diaster Movie promo. Don't get me wrong, both are probably going to be shit, and I don't plan on seeing either. However I found myself laughing at two or three different points during the promo. That's more then I can say for ... Movie.

Edited by MikelSweeten

... I thought it was pretty funny actually.

What parts? o_O

The trailer did have a few moments, probably because I don't like Michael Moore. I'd probably rather watch the trailer again than actually see the film.