Official 2010 World Cup Qualifying Thread

alldaws1

And the thing is, Andorran's are probably going crazy - this will be their biggest match of the campaign and I bet they can't wait for it. It's a chance for the fans to watch England, and the players to play against some of the biggest names in the world.

Although I'm not sure why the fans care so much, it's only England <_<

And the thing is, Andorran's are probably going crazy - this will be their biggest match of the campaign and I bet they can't wait for it. It's a chance for the fans to watch England, and the players to play against some of the biggest names in the world.

Although I'm not sure why the fans care so much, it's only England <_<

They're probably thinking it's their chance to get the upset against England, even by holding them to a draw. Not all smaller nations just bow down whenever England roll into town.

So the team news is in

Theo Walcott and Downing will be on the flanks, Rooney and Defoe as expected up front while Glen Johnson and Lescott are playing in defense with Terry and Cole, Lampard and Barry in the centre of midfield.

England to struggle but come out with a 3-0 win again is my prediction.

So the team news is in

Theo Walcott and Downing will be on the flanks, Rooney and Defoe as expected up front while Glen Johnson and Lescott are playing in defense with Terry and Cole, Lampard and Barry in the centre of midfield.

Team news? The game kicked off 30 minutes ago and it's 0-0.

They surely can't do any worse than Scotland anyway. <_<

So the team news is in

Team news? The game kicked off 30 minutes ago and it's 0-0.

They surely can't do any worse than Scotland anyway. <_<

We had a shit load of injuries. If England lost that many players they'd be getting hammered by Andorra.

Wales are going all the way to South Africa. Amazing performance yesterday. You don't need to watch the match, just take my word for it.

Shit, at least you won your match. I'd take a crap performance and getting 3 points, we gave a crap performance and got heatstroke. And on Wednesday we'll give a crap performance and get frostbite.

Edited by Scott McFly

WEDNESDAY'S WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS

Russia v Wales 1600 BST

Montenegro v Republic of Ireland 1800 BST

Iceland v Scotland 1930 BST

Northern Ireland v Czech Republic 1945 BST

Croatia v England 2000 BST

I only see Ireland maybe getting a result today, and maaaaaybe Northern Ireland pulling off an upset,

Maybe I missed something, but aren't Montenegro basically the rejected Serbia players? When they split, most of the players who went with Serbia made up the bulk of the Serbia and Montenegro team, so I don't get why people think Ireland won't win. Away from home, it may be hard, but they are a better side through and through.