Official 2010 World Cup Qualifying Thread

alldaws1

Maybe I missed something, but aren't Montenegro basically the rejected Serbia players? When they split, most of the players who went with Serbia made up the bulk of the Serbia and Montenegro team, so I don't get why people think Ireland won't win. Away from home, it may be hard, but they are a better side through and through.

Actually Montenegro have a pretty good team who I rate around the same as Ireland. Montenegro have some very gifted players like Vucinic and Jovetic, Ireland have....Robbie Keane.

Maybe I missed something, but aren't Montenegro basically the rejected Serbia players? When they split, most of the players who went with Serbia made up the bulk of the Serbia and Montenegro team, so I don't get why people think Ireland won't win. Away from home, it may be hard, but they are a better side through and through.

I remember hearing that only one of the Serbia players was eligible to play for Montenegro when they split, leaving Serbia with all the good players.

Actually Montenegro have a pretty good team who I rate around the same as Ireland. Montenegro have some very gifted players like Vucinic and Jovetic, Ireland have....Robbie Keane.

Ireland have some pretty talented players throughout the side. They're not in the upper tier of European football or anything but I'd definitely put them ahead of Montenegro.

Roy Keane can go to hell. He's told Yorke he's not allowed to play today.

As a US fan, I shouldn't complain too loudly, as it makes our home match with T&T easier, but good grief. Let the man play for his country, you asshole!

Clearly he's needed by Sunderland Reserves.

Also, I guess Wales weren't as easy to beat as Ramos thought they would be. :pervert:

1857: ENGLAND TEAM TO FACE CROATIA

James; Brown, Ferdinand, Terry, A Cole; Walcott, Barry, Lampard, J Cole; Rooney, Heskey.

From the BBC. Looks like a 4-4-2, hopefully Rooney's bollocking during the Andorra game has got through to him, we could really do with a Euro 2004-esque performance from him.

Anyone who shits on this performance is a fucking tool.

3-0, against Croatia, IN ZAGREB?

Ahaha. :wub: Alan Green. "How about this for a scoreline: Switzerland 1 - Luxembourg 2. That's just ludicrous." Alan Green is like Andy Gray without the bullshit.

4-0, disallowed for absolutely nothing.

Where did this performance come from?

Edit: Cock. John Terry has one thing to do all match, and it's 3-1. And then he dives on the floor and clutches his head.

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate John Terry any more. Incorrect.

Edited by Farmer Reil