Marvel and DC Animated Films/Television Shows

Benji

19 hours ago, Noah said:

Has anyone seen that Teen Titans vs Justice league animated feature yet?

Also here's an updated trailer for that other animated feature I linked to earlier. Pretty sure the full thing is out now though.

Yeah. I don't remember liking it, I have a feeling of disgust against Damien Wayne.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Happy HoLintdays said:

Personally love classic stuff like that, really showing the love and dedication by the people spearheading the show to make it stand the test of time.

If you got time to waste, here is the full Writer's Bible, as you can also find in the article. I had read it before, and it's really fun to go through it.
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/batman/btas/backstage/wbible/writersguide.pdf

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Has anyone else seen the trailer for Harley Quinn and Batman?

I've seen a lot of hate for based on Nightwing and Harley getting together and weird residual hate from The Killing Joke but I think the whole thing looks great. The colors and style of the old Batman Animated Series along with the classic costume do a lot for me even if I've come to like costumes outside of it. The new VA for Harley isn't a bad choice either. She's not Arleen or Tara but she's better than Assault on Arkham's Harley and some of the other cartoon ones. I do wonder why they didn't get Tara though. She loves playing Harley and she's been worth her price for this long.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...