Marvel and DC Animated Films/Television Shows

Benji

• 2 months later...

No Kevin Conroy= :(N): :(N): :(N):

Only othe Batman voice I've ever really liked is the one from The New Frontier and that isn't even close.

Whoever does the voice for War sounds more like Superman.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, that just reminded me that I have to watch Return of the Joker again.

Do I need to watch the rest of the series before I watch that? I can't remember much about it.

No, not really.

I haven't ever gotten around to watching an episode of the show but I loved that Return of the Joker and never felt like I was missing out on anything.

Damn, now I have to go watch it again!

• 5 weeks later...

Justice league War was awesome. Had a few problems but I wouldn't let that stop you from watching.

I didn't like Wonder Woman's costume one bit but she was awesome overall. Superman didn't feel like Superman, just like the comic version of War. Kinda wish they hadn't replaced Aquaman but Captain Marvel is awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

jAcSgcn.jpg

I'm like, 99% sure this is a direct reference to Young Justice, from the new Scooby-Doo WrestleMania movie. Looks like ???, Artemis, Zatanna and Miss Martian. I can't figure out who the girl in the headband would be, though - Supergirl, maybe?

Yeah, apparently Brandon Vietti - the co-creator of Young Justice - directed the Scooby-Doo movie. Someone else on reddit is pretty sure that the girl in the headband is meant to be Wonder Girl because that's how she's drawn in other DC animated series.

I was watching the seriously awesome documentary for voice actors called I Know That Voice (go see it, any way you can) and was surprised to find out that Diedrich Bader (Osawld from the Dre Carey Show) was the voice of Batman from Brave & The Bold so I checked out a clip and went and got the series. Might crack into that tonight.