Marvel and DC Animated Films/Television Shows

Benji

I think they're at least going to be able to finish up the current season - new episodes are listed through early February, anyway - but hopefully Greg Weisman and co. were prepared for this and we'll get a proper series end instead of some sort of cliffhanger season ending that'll never be resolved.

Is "Teen Titans Go" a continuation of the Teen Titans show that use to be on CN? If so then I'm fully behind that.

I assume what they'll do is have two 15-minute segments per episode, or I may be wrong and they may just be 15 minute episodes. Either way, I'm not thrilled that two good shows are being canceled to make way for that and CGI Batman.

You know at first I was disappointed that they've stopped working on the DCAU that Batman TAS and The Justice League took place in but these movies have been great, that looks great too.

Newest Young Justice! Spoilers! Fighting! Robots!

Blue Beetle gets his crowning moment of awesome and oh yeah, whoops, turns out Green Beetle's working with Black Beetle and actually reprogrammed Blue's scarab to further facilitate the Reach's takeover of Earth.

Meanwhile, Lex Luthor takes this opportunity to recruit the Star Labs runaways (Static, Jaime's friend Tye, and two characters I don't recognize) to be his own team of young superheroes, by claiming that he's suspected the Reach's plans and is now working against them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, good episode.

I'll be really bummed if, by the end of the season, there isn't at least one Young Justice vs. Misfits fight. For a second I was thinking maybe Arsenal could put his problems with Luthor to bed and they'd continue to work for him - which would really set up a YJ/Misfits fight - but nope, all Arsenal has to do is be like "hey guys he's bad ok?" and then everyone else is all "Aw, fuck him, man, we out."

It really took me a long time to warm up to it, honestly. I watched the series premiere when it aired, hated it, and didn't watch any more after that until a few months ago when I powered through all of season 1. I thought the first few episodes were pretty insufferable, but then around episode 8/9 it really picked up.

Still hate the Spider-Cycle, though.

It really took me a long time to warm up to it, honestly. I watched the series premiere when it aired, hated it, and didn't watch any more after that until a few months ago when I powered through all of season 1. I thought the first few episodes were pretty insufferable, but then around episode 8/9 it really picked up.

Still hate the Spider-Cycle, though.

This. Why does Spider-Man need a vehicle? It didn't work in the comics and it doesn't work in the show.

I realize they just want to make more toys but the Spider-Cycle is just stupid.

• 1 month later...

I've been watching Justice League on Netflix. Some episodes I remember better than others, some I remember not at all.

Solomon Grundy dying as a good guy in a battle inside of a Cthulhu stand-in is not a thing I would have ever called.

That's from the end of Justice League, right? Right before it became JL Unlimited. Both of those shows have some absolutely amazing episodes.

It's sometime in the second season. Not sure how close to the end.

Think there is any chance Kingdom Come will get one of these new DC animated movies? I love the audio book to death, must've listened to it at least 30 times over the years.