Stable Mafia Sign-Ups.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* Well I see I've cut a lot of people off, and so I'll get this done with. i do appoligize. Hopefully you guys signed up will indeed participate, and this might be a very good game for you guys as well. Roles shall be PMed within 2 hours of his post. Thread shall be up quickly after. Thanks for the sign-ups.

In all fairness, this thread went up two days before the "official list" did. Yes the majority of us knew about the "unwritten" law of the land. On the other side of that, until that list went up it was really crappy to dig through pages of the other thread to find this list.

I'm not standing up for the guy per se, just saying it's pretty crappy to shit on him like that. Hell even guys "in the know" didn't have a full grasp of who was waiting and such.

• Admin

I'm of the school of thought that "Ignorance is no defence" I'm afraid. Neither is "I couldn't be bothered to read the thread"

Plenty of people on the waiting list stated their intent to run games before this thread too, so Neil has to join the queue like everyone else.

The alternative is to cancel Ruki's game in favour of giving Neil a chance.

Edited by RW

I dunno, I honestly think it would be fine to let Neil run his game, especially since I'm skeptical it'll last more than a few days (no offense, Neil). But I'm not a mod, so hey.

I'm of the school of thought that "Ignorance is no defence" I'm afraid. Neither is "I couldn't be bothered to read the thread"

Plenty of people on the waiting list stated their intent to run games before this thread too, so Neil has to join the queue like everyone else.

The alternative is to cancel Ruki's game in favour of giving Neil a chance.

Fuck Neil and the horse he road in on. Lets lynch him!

Honestly, even if it's not allowed to run yet I think since it did predate the official list it should just be allowed to run after the next game ends, if maybe on stricter rules in the case of it lingering and not finishing. No offense to everyone in the list already, but I doubt this one is going to last long anyway, and part of me sort of feels that if this were someone like Ruki making the same mistake there'd be more leeway given.