Stable Mafia Sign-Ups.

I won't sign up because you're jumping the queue and opening this when there are plenty of games going already.

So instead of seeing this and thinking "There's too many open already, I won't join." You chose to come in here and declare it to the world? Hmm... Nice.

I came here to let you know that you were jumping the queue and choosing a bad time to start a game. I was going to say 'You shouldn't run this now, don't you know there's a queue?' but I decided to be a bit more polite.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-A- and Josh,

I still have yet to see any type of "queue" or list... I checked out the page Josh sent me to but it didn't really do much for me at all, and I'd rather not waste time going through 183 pages of mostly pointless talk to figure out what feds may or may not be starting up.

You realize that the people who have joined are only doing it to laugh at you, right?

Am not!

Anyway, I changed my mind and call dibs on "Holy Shit That Puerto Rican Is The Wolfman" Miguel Perez.

MPH, for his insolence, should have to be the Insane Clown Posse and perform the Oddities' entrance music. "HANDS LIKE THIS! HANDS LIKE THIS! HANDS LIKE THIS! HANDS LIKE THIS!"

Edited by The Souser Urchin

I guess

(I just wanna waste time not trying to run TNA mafia and fail at it)

Oh you won't fail at it that badly!

Wait, what Year TNA? Current day, or a past year?

Oh, and In simply because i want to join a wrestling Mafia... and I want to be in a dang mafia that will finish. (And by saying that, you are doomed to fail misribly at this Mafia ^_^ )