Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

That reminds me, all rights to The Wire Mafia have been sold to GoGo Enterprises for $1.5m. We're sure that this move will ensure quality Mafia games for a long time to come. We are glad to have found a company that we feel shares the passion for the source matter that was always uppermost in our minds.

He better still run Anime Mafia III! There is a tradition to it, man! The MVP of the game (who is a fan of the anime) gets to run it!

RW, is there any chance I could replace my DBZ game with Mage Wars Mafia: Disease Strikes it will still be a twelve player game. If it's possible could I just put it in for a straight swap for DBZ Mafia? Cause it will be ready in time.

For those who care think of it as Mage Wars Mafia 1.5, I'd like to do the Mage War Mafia as a series, and after each game I'm thinking about running a small Mage Wars game almost as a side story.

Part of me REALLLY wants to ask TEOL if i can do an NGE mafia 2, but i would likely F' it up majorly. So lets just go with something that (Thankfully, according to the search results), has yet to be done ^_^

I'd like to reserve Lego Batman: The Mafia Game, set to be at about 19-23 roles. Depends on how many people i get.

and Gamemaster, I've said before - the whole game should be mapped out before you run it. No "depends how many people I get" nonsense please. Also, check with thug - if he still plans on running DC Mafia: Gotham, there could be a lot of crossover.

Ok then. Shouldn't take me that long.

PMing thug might be a good idea though.

Ooh, good one. I remember when Ruki tried to run a themed game with the Lights Out rule and the mixture of the rule and the theme meant no one knew what the hell was going on, I said at the time it needed its own game to let people get the hang on it.

Yup, I can belee dat. It's a nice rule because it does give you something interesting to talk about without really changing the basis of the game at all. I'm going to do it as an open set-up as well, to see how that changes things.

Remind me - what does this mean?

I'll give a list of which roles are in the game before I start, something like this (which is what I think I'll be using at the moment):

1 Godfather

3 Goons

1 Investigator (50% Chance)

1 Protector (50% Chance)

8-9 Townies

So there's a four person mafia out of 14 and a 50% chance each of a protector and an investigator being in. I'm hoping the game isn't large enough that it dies the death of a plain-ol' EWB Traditional game.

I'll give a list of which roles are in the game before I start, something like this (which is what I think I'll be using at the moment):

1 Godfather

3 Goons

1 Investigator (50% Chance)

1 Protector (50% Chance)

8-9 Townies

So there's a four person mafia out of 14 and a 50% chance each of a protector and an investigator being in. I'm hoping the game isn't large enough that it dies the death of a plain-ol' EWB Traditional game.

Hey, Trad Maf I finished :@