Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

You know what'd be even greater, Grand Theft Auto mafia... In fact, I'm having that... Right after Metallica, Tournament, Dethy, Pokemon and Foo Fighters (assuming I can come up with a scum group).

So you're saying it will run in Smarch of 2014?

Still, it'll have to be better than that game that one guy started that only got as far as sending out PMs.

Yes, it was.

You know what'd be even greater, Grand Theft Auto mafia... In fact, I'm having that... Right after Metallica, Tournament, Dethy, Pokemon and Foo Fighters (assuming I can come up with a scum group).

Still, it'll have to be better than that game that one guy started that only got as far as sending out PMs.

PMs like this.

Your Role -

Los Santos Cop – Police Aligned Los Santos Cop

You may mute one player for three turns.

Mark it on your caledars.

GTA: Mafia - Coming Katillsday, 32nd Smarch 2014.

Mark it on your caledars.

GTA: Mafia - Coming Katillsday, 32nd Smarch 2014.

Dibs on Player Character, Saints Row aligned Third Street Saints Banger

Damn, Saints Row would be good too. You could do a Saints Row v GTA game, even. So many games, such a long list.

Ok, You can drop Mortal Kombat Mafia off the list. I lost EVERY DAMN FILE I had for it >_<

I have an inovative idea (Well, It doesn't SEEM to have been used before...), but I need to work on it for awhile, so the obvious reaction's I can see happening... well, DONT...