Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

My whole win condition, was I couldn't die, at ALL, while my 'Family' was alive. And yes Sousa, I was told when you got changed to John Connor :D

That John Connor role was terrific. It wasn't quite as good as Ruki's cult from Smash Bros. Mafia had the potential to be (if I'd had that role, you all would've been staring down the barrel of Masked Muscle, Tom Nook, and that one track piece from Excitebike that had the big raised platform with the stoplight things hanging off of it), but it was still great.

Oh, and just so nobody calls it (I doubt anyone will call it), after Phoenix Wright I've got a WCW Mafia on tap called Love in the Time of Chucky. You might be able to figure out what that means. A few people who have talked to me already do.

With the series' third installment due soon and a number of board members who are fans of the originals, I'd like to bagsie and register Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game. I'll be ready to go whenever.

Could I get a pre-reg?

I've been really enjoying wrestling mafias recently thanks to RW's. When they're set in a certain time period and well run, they're make great subject matter for a game.

Probably. But you'll have to ask me closer to the time it actually runs. I'll just forget otherwise.

I'm looking at Futuramafia, not sure about Mage Wars but I'll probably decide based on the signup thread, but from there it's a long drop to Sousa at 15, MPH at 16 and SDM at 18, with a tentative lust for Josh at 20. I might jump in on TV/Sitcom/WWE to help pass the time.