Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

On the American version though, the fourth guy never gets to do anything that isn't a four-player game (unless they can sing or are Greg Proops). Look at Kathy Greenwood.

Please, please, PLEASE can I have a sign-up to Futuramafia? I'm going to be away tomorrow and am totally desperate to be in this.

Erm, about a page earlier, I said to push it back a couple of slots, so you're good. I'll make sure you're in anyway, though.

On the subject of House Mafia, Coma Guy was the absolute best fucking role ever. I did you all a favour by killing Neil because I knew he'd do shit all. Also, MPH was clean.

I got a kill, and investigation and a protection every night, but I couldn't talk in the thread. Unfortunately, FD saw me killing Neil, and everyone jumped on, without realising that kill doesn't always equal scum.

On the American version though, the fourth guy never gets to do anything that isn't a four-player game (unless they can sing or are Greg Proops). Look at Kathy Greenwood.

Greg Proops is the shit. Anyone remember Vs. on Comedy Central? That show was gold.

Greg Proops is the shit. Anyone remember Vs. on Comedy Central? That show was gold.

Oh, god, was that his absolutely vicious deconstruction of like. Everything ever in regards to America's origins? I fucking loved that stand-up special.

No, Vs. was a game show. :)

... oh Jesus, NOW I remember that. I didn't have Comedy Central when that was on so the only time I ever saw it while was I was visiting with my grandmother.

Oh, god, was that his absolutely vicious deconstruction of like. Everything ever in regards to America's origins? I fucking loved that stand-up special.

No, but that was also funny. "Why didn't the sexy Italian boat come to America? That was the party boat!"

I wish I'd gotten investigated, my role name alone (without alignment or power descriptive thing) consists of 71 characters.

For those wondering, oldskool was amoebic meningoencephalitis secondary to infection by Naegleria fowleri, a.k.a. the brain-eating thing that nearly

wasted Foreman in the season 2 double-parter
. He was part of the Medicinal Rarity Mafia, whose members had all killed or nearly killed - Ace was the Don, being Erdheim-Chester disease, and he was backed up by FD (Strongyloidaisis), SRR (Acute intermittent porphyria), oldskool and Josh (Staphylococcus aureus). A free cookie to whoever tells me which episodes they all appeared in.

Is there any chance at all of me starting sign-ups for Mythology Mafia on the 13th, RW? I was hoping to get it running next Friday or something, but if that's still too soon it's cool.

Norro, you're a mod. Change the list!

I would but now that would be cheating... >_>