Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

I'd like to register iDom Mafia, please. Don't have an absolute on the amount of players, but it will likely be somewhere from nine to twelve.

See? This is why I have a problem with idom. Nobody interested in it pays any attention to actual real-life history.

HISTORY IS WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE ANIMALS!

I LOVE HISTORY!

I'd like to register iDom Mafia, please. Don't have an absolute on the amount of players, but it will likely be somewhere from nine to twelve.

See? This is why I have a problem with idom. Nobody interested in it pays any attention to actual real-life history.

HISTORY IS WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE ANIMALS!

I LOVE HISTORY!

You should study the history of the waiting list then.

I agree with bringing back the you make mafia roles game. That was awesome.

I want to do another game now that my mom is up and about. But with all of the Speilberg toons having been dibs'ed, I guess I'll have to appeal to the History Lovers on the board.

Histeria! Mafia, 24 players. Ready.

I actually think a Pinky and the Brain mafia would work better than an Animaniacs mafia.

With the Animaniacs you have a number of quality roles that would have to be in the game, be town and could lead to a claim fest.

With Pinky and The Brain, if you aren't Pinky or the Brain, you can't really claim anybody and be immediately trusted.

I wont delve into it too much since I don't want to effect mph's ideas either way. But when I was designing an Animaniacs mafia, I found no problems whatsoever with preventing a claim fest, and while there is an abundance of characters absolutely none of them demand to be town. There's a million ways you can choose to do it, and the main problem with a Pinky & The Brain mafia is that there are two big name roles unless you throw in Elmyra, and the other roles available for a completely UNIQUE design are non-existant for a larger game.

It has to remain small unless you dip into other properties and in that case you may aswell be doing Animaniacs.

It's possible to do both uniquely but Pinky and The Brain I imagine will be a bit more difficult, can't wait to read it though and see how it's done.

As for Animaniacs and Freakazoid? I'm pysched for both, and short of begging for pre-signups, that's a nuff said.

Wow. I went through the list two or three times and did not see it. Very well.

It's number fourteen on the list (Y) .

However, you're still having it, as I changed my mafia game to that damn One Tree Hill Mafia anyways. I had no idea how to make the mafia more than two players.

Edited by Ben D.D. Cuntface

Guest Mr. Holland Head

I actually think a Pinky and the Brain mafia would work better than an Animaniacs mafia.

With the Animaniacs you have a number of quality roles that would have to be in the game, be town and could lead to a claim fest.

With Pinky and The Brain, if you aren't Pinky or the Brain, you can't really claim anybody and be immediately trusted.

I count zero roles that have to be in the game.

But even if you're right, then count up those roles, give some as real roles, give some as fakeclaims. Give everybody a perfectly town-sounding fakeclaim. Not hard to do.

Video Game Console Mafia is finished! Pizzamonkey and Darnez FC are the victors, and with that out of the way, I'm going to put Mario Kart Mafia on the list for myself. Haven't decided on a player count just yet.