Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

I'm saying this right now - the moment Mel Brooks Mafia starts, Freakazoid! Mafia is going on the list. If we're allowed to call dibs on the next game we wanna' run, before we have our game go off the list.

Well, it was a joke.

However, I have been considering a return to running games (it's gotta be a fuckton more successful than my return to playing in them), and my primary idea for a game right now is based on something perhaps more obscure than that.

Perhaps not.

:shifty:

Sooooo tempted to run a Mario Kart Mafia game after VGCM, just because I had some hella good ideas for it and was thinking about building a different type-of game around the gimmick. Thoughts?

Would a Pinky and The Brain mafia be of any interest?

I don't think I'd make it a huge game and I'm not saying it'll be anytime soon.

My 2nd game is 11th on the list currently and it'd probably be my 4th game.

I'd bump it up to my 3rd, if there was that much interest.

Of course I'd love to actually play in a Pinky and the Brain Mafia, so somebody feel free to steal the idea. (Y)

Animaniacs would be great if it was a small game but would turn into a claim fest otherwise.

It would be a good opportunity to use Pleather's awesome Chicken Boo role, too.

In fact, fuck it, I want Pleather to run that game.

Animaniacs would be great if it was a small game but would turn into a claim fest otherwise.

It would be a good opportunity to use Pleather's awesome Chicken Boo role, too.

In fact, fuck it, I want Pleather to run that game.

Such a great role.

I liked the game Pleather was running until he had to finish it due to family emergency. I really quite like that role competition we did a while back. I enjoyed reading, anyway. Think we should do another one sometime soon, actually.

I'd like to register iDom Mafia, please. Don't have an absolute on the amount of players, but it will likely be somewhere from nine to twelve.

See? This is why I have a problem with idom. Nobody interested in it pays any attention to actual real-life history.

HISTORY IS WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE ANIMALS!