Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Guest mr. potato head

Not even remotely.

In that game, you were Mafia Cubed (scum) and masons with Ace (Mafia Domed, town). Suspicion turns to you, and I paraphrase the result:

"I'm not going to roleclaim, but I was connected to Ace."

"Ace was Mafia Domed. Ruki's probably Mafia Cubed!"

"The mafia are Zan-Aligned, Zan ran Mafia Cubed!"

*lynch*

Guest mr. potato head

...and now I've spent a few hours reading back through various old mafias and feeling old myself.

It's been five years since You Pick and four years since the Jobber Mafias!

Back when people were pushing the limits of game design. :(

Guest mr. potato head

Well Running Man is a great concept, but it's more in the TradMaf style. I was reminiscing more about Josh and Sousa and Plubby and the like coming up with games with all sorts of batshit abilities out there, but designed well enough that they were enjoyable and not really clusterfucks at all. Hell, Plubby ran a game where the mafia won because one of them was also able to recruit people to a secondary mafia alignment, the scum won that one with about eight people alive after reaching a 50/50 split and getting ahead via a daykill, and everyone agreed it was a great game!

You know what, RW? Add me to the list if you would be so kind. Don't have a theme yet (suspect there won't be much of one), and player count will basically be "whatever I can get", but I want to see if I can still make a game like that.

My game is ready but I'm not ready to run it until after KOT, so you can slide me down the list below C-Mil I'd say. My game is also fairly similar to Running Man so the more separation the better.

Ooh, can someone run an EWB Mafia? I've always wanted to play in one of those. The reason I started playing was because the last one (MPH's, I think), was ending and it looked cool. Also, it confused the fuck out of me as I didn't understand why someone's role name was another member. :P

I have some ideas for mafias, but I've only begun to play that and wouldn't know how to plan or run one. But if you need ideas C-Mil, hit me up if you want me to throw ideas at you and you make them into something useful.

I was hitting everybody up for that.

I've gone through two computers since my last mafia run, so any games I'd previously designed are gone save for one (Smackdown vs. Rawfia which is too many players for this point in time) so I have to start from scratch no matter what.

Not even remotely.

In that game, you were Mafia Cubed (scum) and masons with Ace (Mafia Domed, town). Suspicion turns to you, and I paraphrase the result:

"I'm not going to roleclaim, but I was connected to Ace."

"Ace was Mafia Domed. Ruki's probably Mafia Cubed!"

"The mafia are Zan-Aligned, Zan ran Mafia Cubed!"

*lynch*

It comes across a lot worse, when you realise I'd been in every Zan Mafia, knew Ruki was Mafia Cubed, and STILL didn't make that connection.