Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

How about one bare bones traditional game and one 'normal' game constantly running side by side?

Would mean the oversaturation of the mafia cube would slow and your DMN's (etc) would always be able to get a fix of the style of play the like but casuals would also get to play their power heavy themed games as well.

People that need a tune-up could play the trad games as needed.

How about one bare bones traditional game and one 'normal' game constantly running side by side?

Would mean the oversaturation of the mafia cube would slow and your DMN's (etc) would always be able to get a fix of the style of play the like but casuals would also get to play their power heavy themed games as well.

People that need a tune-up could play the trad games as needed.

I think there should be a newbie game too.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know what the process is (I mean I ready what the process is, but, the Waiting List hasn't seem updated in a while) but I'm almost done with a 24 person Christmas Themed Game, and I could have it ready by tomorrow.

I'd like to have it added to whatever waiting list there is.

It's basically a case of running it when you want to right now. I can't imagine more than two running at once is a good idea though. Larger games like the 24-player one at the bottom of the last page probably won't be able to get going either.

• 3 months later...

I don't know if anyone has 'dibs' on anything anymore, but I'm looking at putting together a Marvel Cinematic Universe Mafia game when I've got a little time to iron out the roles. Will post more when it is finalised.

I will try a game after you DFF, N7 Dragon mafia!

You may end up going before me tbh, as I'm not sure when I'll be ready - was just more of a letting peeps know so that time wasn't wasted on a particular theme. :)

• 6 months later...