• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, town... in your celebration of "Defeating" the undertaker, I noticed that after Taker' died, there was no mention of the Ministry being gone...

Simple Mistake, or something more? Cause most mafia games I have seen actualy tell you if you have taken out a group.

I think the ministry is still around, because even IF you got taker, there should still be about 2-3 more people you forgot... and if the first one that comes to mind isn't in then this was the worst Ministry ever.

• Admin
Um, town... in your celebration of "Defeating" the undertaker, I noticed that after Taker' died, there was no mention of the Ministry being gone...

Simple Mistake, or something more? Cause most mafia games I have seen actualy tell you if you have taken out a group.

I think the ministry is still around, because even IF you got taker, there should still be about 2-3 more people you forgot... and if the first one that comes to mind isn't in then this was the worst Ministry ever.

Shush now. The game is still in progress.

Wow, this is awesome to read. I know what I'd do if I were still playing and I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this unfolds.

EDIT: It also makes me hate myself for not realising an awesome defence I could've used. Fuck hindsight.

EDIT 2: Now TGC has made it even more awesome to read.

Edited by Pesci

wow, were I still alive (aka - gotten protection that was needed) this game would be over. I had the corporation pretty much inked thanks to the interations with the people I showed the videos too. All I needed was conformation for one more night, and it would be done. Can't 'splain the rest though because the game is still going :angry:

Guest Mr. Pumpkin Head

So it's the protector's fault you're dead? Not yours for making it incredibly obvious that you'd be a good person to kill? Who's to say there's even a town-aligned protector left alive?

So it's the protector's fault you're dead? Not yours for making it incredibly obvious that you'd be a good person to kill? Who's to say there's even a town-aligned protector left alive?

A) - We don't know whether there is or not, however it was clear that my actions where sifting the information.

B) - I was already targetted, or can you not read ? Shamrock went after me but for whatever reason didn't take me out.

C) - After outing myself (and being proven by taking out the freakin Ministry leader) why wouldn't I be protected ?

D) - BAN MPH IN 08~!

E) - BAN MPH IN 08~!