Help me remember a TV show!

ADG

It was a kid's TV show from years and years ago and it was a sketch show on ITV. It was set out like a comic book with the show going from panel to panel. All I remember is one panel had a pair of gloved hands who did tricks and stuff.

Please someone remember what I'm on about!

What else was on bbc and itv at the time? I remember I had a schedule and zzzap was part of it. Was fun house on after? And I'm sure there was a cartoon before it on bbc.

If this turns into a 'what childrens shows did we enjoy' thread can we keep it open to UK'ers only? None of this american guff please. Unless it was Denver the Last Dinosaur, The Hurricanes etc.

And Count Duckula > *

It's quite sad that when we were kids we had lots of awesome shows. Now I think the Beeb and ITV's kids division run on about a fiver between them and import everything apart from Blue Peter and Newsround. Hell, CITV isn't on ITV anymore, it's on some digital channel.

Edited by King eLLis

WE'RE THE TOTS FROM TOTS TV!

ONE-TWO-THREE!

I've been reminded of more genius in the form of

and of course, the fifth greatest export from Australia behind Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia, Adam Hills and boxing kangaroos, Round The Twist.

Oooh, oooh and Animals of Farthing Wood and

God there was so much amazing TV back then. I'm actually quite glad these programmes aren't still on. I'd never get any studying done!

Edited by ADGray