King of the Hill

mysterious

If King of the Hill, were to be made into a movie featuring real actors, who would play who?

This is who I would cast.

Tom Hanks as Hank Hill.

Katey Sagal from (Married with Children) as Peggy Hill.

Angus Turner Jones (Two and a half men)as Bobby Hill.

Brittany Murphy (She is the voice of Luanne anyways) as Luanne Platter.

Cotton Hill?

Dale Gribble?

Joseph Gribble?

Nancy Gribble

Jackie Chan as Kahn Souphanousinphone

Lucy Liu (couldnt think of any other asian actress) as Minh Souphanousinphone

Connie Souphanousinphone? I was thinking of Julia Hsu the little girl in the first Rush Hour. But I coulnt find out how old she is now.

Owen Wilson as Boomhauer.

Mark Addy Johnson (Still Standing) as Bill Dauterive

John Redcorn?

Buck Strickland?

Danny Trejo (Once Upon a Time in Mexico)as Enrique or Octavio, I believe Enrique and Octavio are the same person. Also Danny Trejo provides the voices for these two charaters anyways.

Those are to me the main characters. So who would you cast?

I like Katey Sagel & Angus Turner Jones as Peggy and Bobby. I could also maybe see Sally Fields playing Peggy, though Sagel would do just fine. As for Luanne... the problem with Brittany Murphy is that she isn't very attractive. Jamie Pressly HAS to play Luanne. She's basically played that same character for a decade.

As much as I dislike the idea of Tom Hanks, I can't really expand upon it, simply because I don't have a suitable replacement. It's funny that with all the different type of actors in Hollywood... one would THINK the easiest body type to fill would be that of an slightly over weight, middle aged white guy. Yet I can't think of one.

If that is true, and even though the show probably is nearing its final days anyway, what the fuck Fox. Do what you did with Family Guy and cancel the Family Guy Clone instead of keeping it in favor for, personally, one of the most entertaining cartoons out there that actually relies on keeping itself similar to a normal tv show in the sense of reality.

If there's one reason why I love KOTH, it's because the show doesn't take the route of Family Guy or Simpsons or South Park in that it uses the advantage of animation to have unrealistic (but good) plots and such. I absolutely love that KOTH is just an animated show and is done to give a sense of realism.

VE speaks the truth. King of The Hill is such a unique show for one of it's genre. I spent my Summer watching it on FX in the early afternoons.

I think there's about two episodes of King Of The Kill that are memorable\likeable to me so, I really won't miss it too much. It really went to shit in the last few years anyways, and I really fucking can't stand Peggy Hill as a character. And not in the way that I'm not supposed to like the things that she does, but still go "Yay!" when she wins in the end anyways. I just really, fucking hate her.

I think there's about two episodes of King Of The Kill that are memorable\likeable to me so, I really won't miss it too much. It really went to shit in the last few yearsanyways, and I really fucking can't stand Peggy Hill as a character. And not in the way that I'm not supposed to like the things that she does, but still go "Yay!" when she wins in the end anyways. I just really, fucking hate her.

You mean when they added Lucky? Thats when I stopped watching. And yeah Peggy was retarded.

I actually liked Lucky, although as a minor character - the more he got involved, the worse the program was, although I think the show was on a general downhill turn anyway, and would have got worse with or without him - I love the first four or five seasons of King Of The Hill, though, some of my all-time favourite comedy quotes come from the show, and I think it's one of the better animated comedies out there, in that it (mostly) remains relatively subtle and true to itself, doesn't go off on flights of fancy, and ninety percent of the episodes don't even really need to be animated, they could just as easily have been live action. More than anything, it's just wonderfully charming. Love it.

for dale i think andy dick would fit the part well. and for john redcorn antonio banderas?