The Devil's Rejects Mafia

No need to fancy this thread up or anything. Playing under your standard Mafia rules, of course. The theme for this game is that it'll be based around the events of Rob Zombie's, The Devil's Rejects. To prevent this from becoming a giant roleclaim fest, I have taken the liberty of adding a number of "vanilla" townie roles (Housekeeper, Bus Driver etc). I know I offered advanced signups, but I'm too lazy to go back and see who signed up. I do, however, remember that Will and TGC were among them. Alright, I'll leave this open for a day or two. If we only get twenty signups, that's fine. If we get more than twenty, I'll post a list of those that are in. It's not first come first serve. However, if someone signs up that's obviously going to get in the game, I'll just add them to the list. The "not first come first serve" thing is more for the Krone's and Gamemaster's of the world.

1 Will

2 TGC

3 Summers

4 Ruki

5 JHS

6 The Canadian Destroyer

7 GoGo

8 Mick's Bitch

9 -A-

10 Pleatherface

11 Evafreak

12 D-Day