The November Challenge

JStarr

Oh, and I forgot to ask for my two judges.

Cloudy, since you don't wanna run, you wanna judge?

Sure, why not.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All righty, AOTY got in just under the wire, so we have 12 entrants. Gives us enough for 10 spots and 2 alternates.

The Big 10:

FD

Downward Spiral

TK

arwrestling

Katsuya

Ollie

Campbell

Essa

9 to 5

AOTY

The Alternates:

HttK and Sousa (since they're currently way the hell up the standings, anyway)

The Judges:

Cloudy and -Matt- (and myself, of course)

Remember, alternates come into play if anyone is forced to bail, and they may save your ass from five days off. The alts are guaranteed five points if they do the work and it's not used, and if it is, they get five or the score for their final rank, whichever is greater. Although I will say that one entrant (not necessarily an alternate) has already submitted, and if he finishes lower than 8th, there is no hope for any of your poor bastard souls.

Happy writing, and once again, you have three weeks. Don't forget about it in the meantime, though.

Sorry to be the first to be 'this guy' but I'm going to have to back out of this unfortunately. My computer is undergoing a major hissy fit at the moment and I just don't think I'm going to be able to get it fixed in time (I'm currently writing this at work). Sorry to let anyone down and look forward to reading the entries regardless. Really bummed I'm not going to be able to take part on this (stupid windows... grumble... grumble...)