2008/09 NCAA Basketball Thread

JStarr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a bracket coming for EWB?

The Yahoo Group is listed earlier in the thread and I just created one on ESPN. The one on ESPN is called EWB....pw is "yoob" Join both.

Once again ESPN group is called EWB and pw is "yoob" without the quotes.

What is everyone's Final Four?

I got Louisville, Memphis, Villanova and UNC with UNC beating Memphis in the Championship game.

Edit:

If you're on Facebook and using the CBS Sports Tourney Application I created a group called EWB there too. Its a private group though so if you request permission to join it on facebook just shoot me a PM here on EWB with your facebook name so I can let you in.

Edited by sahyder1

In my first of many, I went with Louisville, Missouri, Villanova, and Gonzaga. Louisville over Nova in the final.

That's for a whole different group, though, so EWB selections will surely vary.

But who are the teams that you just feel have a clear shot, no matter how you look at the brackets? For me, I really like West Virginia. I don't think they'll struggle much with Dayton, and I have a very large red flag waving over Kansas in their game with ND State. For some reason, I just think that might be the one that screws over a lot of people. But back to WV, I could really see them in the Elite 8. Final Four's a stretch, since they'd be most likely running into Louisville, a team quite familiar with them, but if somebody (Wake, most likely?) pulls one on Louisville, it could be possible.

Edited by GangStarr

I picked ND State upsetting Kansas in my bracket. Kansas just seems to have all kinds of issues against those teams, and I think this one will be no different.

I got Maryland going deep. I think they're a sleeper team nobody's looking at.

C'mon people. Join one of the 3 groups mentioned...for bragging rights.

The one on ESPN is called EWB....pw is "yoob" Join it.

On Facebook CBS has a Tourney Application. Join group EWB. You need to request permission to join since it is a private group. When you send in your request just send me a PM here and I'll let you in.

Yahoo

Group ID#: 51475

Password: ewb

What is everyone's bracket looking like? Granted you can still change your bracket in most pools until tomorrow.....my bracket is attached.

285vg-9a27a655025c2c72148ca99d3cc2ac6e.49c1664a.gif

Keep joining the 3 groups mentioned in the previous post.

ESPN had Obama fill one out too.

obamasbracket09.jpg

post-19-1237411491_thumb.png

Edited by sahyder1

Soz for double post but it is being reported UConn Head Coach Jim Cahollun will miss the game tonight when his team pays its 1st Round game. No word yet on why other then "Coach was feeling ill". However with his documented battle with cancer, I hope this is just an illness, and nothing more serious.