Britney Spears - Circus

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Yeah, but at least that forms a bloody sentence.

yes....i too would consider "lalala la la la lala" to be a sentence, however "your a womanizer woma-womanizer baby" is far less of a sentence.

pssh

YOU'RE

Fine, if we're being picky, I was referring to the Can't get you out of my head bit, which is technically the chorus. So let's take a look at Britney's chorus shall we?

"Boy don't try to front, I-I know just what you are, I-I"

Which still isn't a sentence. It's also far less memorable (fuck you for forcing me to have to look the damn song up on YouTube so I could even remember what the chorus was <_<).

yes....i too would consider "lalala la la la lala" to be a sentence, however "your a womanizer woma-womanizer baby" is far less of a sentence.

pssh

YOU'RE

Fine, if we're being picky, I was referring to the Can't get you out of my head bit, which is technically the chorus. So let's take a look at Britney's chorus shall we?

Which still isn't a sentence. It's also far less memorable (fuck you for forcing me to have to look the damn song up on YouTube so I could even remember what the chorus was <_< ).

:rolleyes:

pssh

YOU'RE

Which still isn't a sentence. It's also far less memorable (fuck you for forcing me to have to look the damn song up on YouTube so I could even remember what the chorus was <_< ).

:rolleyes:

What the hell was that? I hope that was you conceding to Dragsy because if that's your response to his PROPER response then you clearly lose in a major way.

I'm worried that me & PRP are the same person. We like M.I.A and GaGa...eeep.

Although didn't Lady GaGa actually write a load of Britney's new songs?

Two gay men liking Lady GaGa? Well I'd never...

And yeah, she wrote a song that didn't end up on Circus, Quicksand.

All I'm gonna say is, I don't know if its the combination of songwriters and producers she's been working with since her mental breakdown or what, but she's done a few songs since then that I actually like: mainly Gimme More and Womanizer. (Womanizer is the only song I've heard from Circus) The only song from her entire career previous to that I liked was Toxic. (Though I think Stronger and Lucky could be good songs if done by someone else)

I believe Gimme More was written in the midst of her breakdown/before. I will say Womanizer is quite catchy, but I hate that Circus song and I downloaded the album and wasn't a fan. It sounded like a really boring copy of Hard Candy by Madonna.

Dragsy didn't exactly have a proper argument. His argument was that the chorus was not a sentence, which would be a great argument if we were talking about an english paper and not a catchy pop song. Did he have a point? Sure. But the fact that it's not a proper sentence doesn't take away from the fact that the tune is catchy as hell.