The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Vince McMahon - Sign-Ups and OOC Thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so here's the deal. I've selected 21 of the 23 players. The last two spots are a difficult choice for me.

So I'm leaving it up to you.

There are 2 spots open, and 14 people currently vying to take those spots. Here's a sampling of my criteria for an ideal player: posting with regular frequency, contributes to the game (I'll leave that definition open), doesn't cheat, and they can certainly be argumentative, but people taking things too seriously and/or being dicks to others needlessly are frowned upon.

So before I say who is in so far, let me state my reasoning WHY they are in. The criteria above has a lot to do with it, and yes, I do have a few favorites who would be in regardless - really, solid, stand up players, whether they are regarded as "great players" or not. Also, I tried to mix in some newer players, just to increase the overall playing field. Also, enthusiasm counts. Anyway, enough babbling. Here's who's in:

1. C-MIL

2. FlatDoughnut

3. GoGo

4. TheRossWalker

5. TWillve Days of Christmas (Will)

6. Mongrel

7. Rabid Wolverine

8. L.C.S

9. LittleDaniel

10. SwantonEdge

11. Sir Forks Alot

12. Pesci

13. Sousa

14. -A- (The legend who claimed Horatio Hufnagel . . . . No, he's not in this, but I couldn't resist commenting.)

15. Mr. Potato Head

16. Ruki

17. oldskool

18. TSSTB

19. Whispering Eye

20. D-Day

21. TheGrinchComplex (TGC)

22. (OPEN)

23. (OPEN)

And now, those who MIGHT be in:

Jam

Split Second

nabeel

MasterOfPain

D-Extreme

9 to 5

Blazey F Baby

Merry Slogmas

HailtotheKing

YoungB

---Ace Andrews---

Pleatherface

The Canadian Destroyer

Winter-F'n-Sun!

So, if you're on the top list, tell me who YOU would put in those two slots. If you're on the bottom list, start campaigning.

Those not selected will become replacement players.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Split Second deserves one of the two slots for sure in my opinion. The other could go a few ways, but if you want an official vote, Pleatherface narrowly beats out YoungB and TCD.