Games You're Looking Forward To In 2009

Farmer Reil

Firstly, Dawn of War 2. The rest of the series was undeniably awesometastic, and the next instalment is going to take it down a squad-based combat route, rather than the more 'regular' RTS of the previous games. It. Looks. Badass. And it has Tyranids - awesome!

Secondly, Rogue Warrior. It's from Bethesda, which is pretty much the only thing that separates it from 700,000,000 other identical games.

I haven't been following anything else, so... yeah... hence the thread.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the usual suspects (Pro Evo, Football Manager etc.) the new UFC Undisputed game looks like it might actually pull it off, and WMMA 2 is looking better as every day goes by.

Hoping to pick up Xbox Live this year too, in which case I'm looking forward to going back to games like Left4Dead and getting the most out of them.

I believe it's Arkham Asylum, named after Arkham Asylum as opposed to 'Dark'. If that is the name, ugh. I will second that, though.

Anyway, the UFC game looks rad. I'm considering it right now. Street Fighter IV. Skate 2 is out tomorrow and I am excited. Afro Samurai looks incredibly fucking fun and it will be great to at least rent. Ghostbusters. I third (fourth?) I Am Alive. Heavy Rain looks amazing, but it's PS3-exclusive. <_< Bioshock 2. NHL 3 on 3 Arcade just looks fun. F.E.A.R. 2 I'm hopeful for, we'll see if I actually pick it up. Reessidddeennttt Evil 5. Legends of Wrestlemania. Sims 3. Mafia II. Maybe The Godfather II. And the yearly installment of the NHL series. I hope Dead Island isn't pushed back either, because I want that to come out.

Of those, I'll hopefully play all of them. Ones that I can see myself buying?

Probably Skate 2 and I Am Alive, NHL, Resident Evil 5, probably Ghostbusters, NHL 3 on 3 (Live Arcade dont'cha know), Batman: Arkham Aslyum, Dead Island if it isn't pushed ack, and probably Legends of Wrestlemania, and Mafia II. Hopefully there is no delays, especially on Arkham Asylum, Mafia II, and Dead Island.

Seriously, not as bad as last year but I might have way too many games soon and not enough time. I feel like that already.

Edited by Wills of Jericho

I Am Alive looks interesting, but I'm worried it'll become Lost: Via Domus 2 though. And while I actually managed to enjoy the Lost game, It wasn't enough to make me want to play something like it again.

Killzone 2 looks to be fun, SVR10 will be a definate. if it comes out this year, Battlefront 3 which looks AMAZINGLY fun. Ghostbusters & Arkham Asylum also looks amazing.

Edited by Triple TKz

If it comes out this year: Final Fantasy XIII.I'm really in love with the series.

Some other games I will possibly pick up:

Batman: Arkham Asylum

SvR 2010

And maybe some other ones that don't come to my mind at the moment.

If it comes out this year: Final Fantasy XIII.I'm really in love with the series.

Some other games I will possibly pick up:

Batman: Arkham Asylum

SvR 2010

And maybe some other ones that don't come to my mind at the moment.

Unless you're in Japan, I wouldn't expect to see it until the second half of 2010. ¬_¬