Mage Wars Mafia: Disease Strikes

MAGE WARS MAFIA: DISEASE STRIKES

Magestia was once again a place where flowers could blossom, children could play and the mages could take their lives step by step. The White Knight had come become himself throughout the war, instead of breaking him, it made him. Those who were left in Majestia quickly appointed him the new leader of the council. The White Knight rose to the challenge, and happily took over his people. The White Knight was quick to venture out of Majestia and to meet with all the surrounding towns mini-council’s and people. The White Knight left his castle in Majestia and ventured to a small town named M-17. Though he found the name extremely odd, Knight thought he’d pay a visit anyway. After such a war, he didn’t expect to find a nearby town already in trouble.

When he arrived in M-17, he met with their council leader, Baxmar. Baxmar was a tall man, with curly long black hair. He wore smart clothes and invited The White Knight in. “I hope you enjoy your stay.” He said after a strong handshake. Knight rested in his chamber, ready to set to work of seeing the whole village when a furious shriek of terror awoke him from his sleep. His guards followed as he rushed to the home of the ear-splitting noise.

Baxmar lay on his chamber bed, twisted in agony, covered in a red spots. He wasn’t breathing. His face was stuck in complete terror. Beside The White Knight one of his guards threw up on the floor. “Look after him.” Knight motioned to the other guard. Knight moved forward to study the body of the fallen leader. He studied his face and his spots for a moment.

“I’ve read about this.” He said to himself as he observed quietly. He said, stunned. “It’ can’t be."

This will be a twelve player game, and if I'm lucky enough to get more than the remaining sign-ups, I reserve the right to pick who gets in the game. In The Mage Wars series, this is almost like 1.5, as it's a side story from the main series. I really hope I can make a fun game out of this, and I hope you all enjoy it. So let's make this a good one.

1. YoungB (Pre Sign-Up)

2. -A- (Pre Sign-Up)

3. Sousa (Pre Sign-Up)

4. Little Daniel

5. Mr. Potato Head

6. Pesci

7. Essa

8. Ruki

9. PizzaMonkey

10. -Matt-

11. TheRossWalker

12. LCS