Friday The 13th

IDOL

Just got back from seeing this tonight. Compared to the other Friday the 13th movies, this is very good. Pretty much everything I have to say about it has already been said in here, but I still thought it was good. I did like that they made Jason able to run and actually think in this one, and they've definately got the scene set for a run of sequels again.

Oh, and Willa Ford water skiing topless=Win.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally just watched it and loved it. It wasn't outstanding and I'd put the Halloween Remake above it, but I thought this was damn good.

The ending actually surprised me, because I thought they were just going to end it with the mask at the bottom of the lake. People are already talking of a second one coming, it'll be interesting to see where they can actually go from here though.

Must say I love the way they made Jason out. He just came across as even more of a nutcase. Sheer massive and when I see him start RUNNING like fucking Usain Bolt I felt like shitting myself. And it wasn't done in a Bad way where it felt unrealistic, him running like a fucking mad man was spot on. I'm gutted they killed Jenna, at one point I thought she'd Be the main survivor. Turned out in the right way though.

Oh and Jason with a fucking CROSSBOW? At first I thought 'WTF' as I wasn't sure if it fitted, But maybe it was spot on again. I'd moan if they had someone like Myers start using a weapon like that, though I thought it was passable for Jason. Oh and some people have moaned aout the killings, the fuck? I thought the majority of them were fantastic. I mean the fucking woman hung above a fire? That's one of the est killings to date. Very VERY good movie.

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27

As for Jason and the bow, I was cool with it because he did used to be a camper, right?

A pre-teenage, semi-deformed retarded camper...yes.

With a pre-teenage, semi-deformed retarded camper ACCURACY WITH A BOW!

And axe-throwing. He should ditch the serial killer thing, and take up competitive lumberjacking.