Daily Show/Colbert Report Thread

sahyder1

Someone save this clip for the next time someone from the right or Fox News bitches about Stewart.

You know, not everything is about politics or the "right vs. left" or "FOX News vs. MSNBC." Somethings actually are bigger than bitching back and forth about spending bills and pork.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... wow.

So I just got done watching it. Jesus Christ, I feel awful for Cramer and cannot help but echo the sentiments that Stewart well and truly ripped him apart there. Definitely one of the best interviews I've seen on the Daily Show, and it should be interesting to see how things go from here for Cramer... because no matter where he goes, it's gonna be rough.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Joe Scarborough on twitter this morning regarding last might just said "wow." I will have to catch the Morning Joe interview later.

Edit: appearantly an hour into the show and Joe has made no reference to last night. For the record he tweeter a couple of hours ago that he was looking forward to interviewing Cramer today.

Edit2: Joe is claiming on twitter that no Cramer bercause he appearantly overslept. Hahahaha.

Edited by sahyder1

Overslept because he was up all night with nightmares about the vicious reaming he recieved.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

You'd think a guy with a regular TV show would have been able to put up a better performance than that, or at least make it seem like he spent any time at all preparing for the interview.

I mean Stewart's only a financial expert in the sense that journalists have to be experts on anything they cover. Cramer dedicates his career to covering finance, you'd think he'd be able to do something other than deflect blame.

Edited by Mr. Potato Head

Joe Scarborough is one of the catalysts behind the stuff...I wanna see him on TDS. I think that Stewart ripping into him would be even more brutal then Cramer..and yea, I really felt bad for Cramer there. He seriously did have the look on a kicked puppy on his face there

So I was wrong and the Comedy Network decided to put up the uncut interview and everything.. it was pretty friggin' brutal but watching Cramer flounder there really drove the point home that he's really just a patsy in all this, and it was sad to see him trying to pander to Stewart and the audience with his "Well.. I'll tell you what.. MAYBE I CAN START DOING THAT!?" lines.

Of all people, Tucker Carlson is accusing Jon Stewart of being a "sanctimonious, partisan hack" after the infamous interview. That's not the pot calling the kettle black, that's the pot calling the kettle a tar-baby