Calvinball: The Mafia

This will be a traditional game with twenty players.

...except, it's Calvin and Hobbes, for fuck's sake. Nothing is that simple.

This is a basic traditional game, except with one modification. One player will take on the role of Calvin and Hobbes. This player, as the creator of Calvinball, will set rules for the game in addition to the traditional mafia rules. This role will be explained in greater depth to the person in their role PM.

Also, I have a couple of rules before we start.

First rule: If you don't know Calvin and Hobbes, get the fuck out of my game.

Second rule: This will not be first come, first served. However, it will also not be best players only, I'm looking to give everyone a fair shot here.

Ready? GO.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in anything right now. So for the love of god, let me in. If you don't, I'll have to bust out my Transmogrifier gun and turn you into an insect or a generic wrestling smark, whichever would suck worse to be.

I'm not in anything right now. So for the love of god, let me in. If you don't, I'll have to bust out my Transmogrifier gun and turn you into an insect or a generic wrestling smark, whichever would suck worse to be.

I was looking at the Survival Standings trying to figure out my question for that Dragon Gate thing and I noticed that GoGo's never won a Traditional game. How can this be?! Bad luck or have you not signed up for a few of them?

It's a mix of the fact that I suck at them, the fact that I rarely join them, and the fact that usually when I do I get nightkilled anyway. Except for 12 Angry Men where I just got tired of it and stopped paying attention entirely.