Movie Monster Mafia Signups

Alright, I'm looking for 12 players here to take part in Movie Monster Mafia. As in Sousa's game, all threats to the town will be given fakeclaims as a means of stopping this game from just becoming a roleclaim fest. Unlike Sousa's game, I won't wait until the very end to send out any fakeclaims :shifty:. Alright, it's not first come, first serve. I'll leave this up and running till I wake up on Tuesday. Priority goes to cool people.

1 ruderocket

2 Pesci

3 TGC

4 Sousa

5 Ruki

6 Deangelo

7 GoGo

8 RW

9 Pizzamonkey

10 FlatDoughnut

11 SplitSecond

12 Ace

RESERVES

1 LCS

2 Nabeel

3 -A-

Edited by Essa

Okay, as you can see I've edited the first post with people that are in. It doesn't mean the rest of you are out, it means we're going to wait until we get more names in here before I make any decisions.

Ruderrocket is in because, fuck it, when you get a noob that can type correctly, and doesn't seem like a doucher, you cherish that shit.

TGC is in for being PIMP.

Pesci is in because as he said, he voted for me in the poll.

And Sousa is in because he let me in his game when it seemed like everyone else was boycotting the Essa. Also, because with Sousa's game I figured out how fun mafia games can really be when you just go completely balls deep in them.