Final Fantasy Play-Along

Benji

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finalfantasy12dawnofsouic2.png

Gonna take on the Earthgift Shrine before I go on for the second crystal. Lich was easy considering I pretty much grinded the fuck out of things. Had my fighters attack while my white mage cast heal, and black mage cast haste on the fighters, then thundara'd the hell out of it. Easy victory. Next challenge please :P

EDIT: I was whamboozled by one of the shrine's bosses, Cerberus. Luckily, in these shrines, you reappear outside with 1 HP left. It's not total game over. Now to get to the 2nd crystal.
Edited by Magus978

I concur I just arrived at Elfhelm and thought all the prices were ever so slightly steep! I'm surprised that I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would even if I have no clue what the story seems to be, collecting crystals? I'm going to stop there, I would give a status update with a screenshot but I'm very untechsavy and have no clue how to do that.

I caved and started it now. Naming my guys girls was pretty quick, even considering the fact that I managed to miscount the number of characters I was allowed.

Also, the first place is obviously not in recession. 30 gil for the Inn? I'm not complaining...

ETA: Garland is a pussy.

Edited by Katsuya

Final Status Update before I stop playing the game for tonight.

nxuj6e.png

I went through all that to get the the class changes, yet I get no MP!? That's a kick in the teeth right there. Got the Airship and gonna start on re-lightning the second crystal tomorrow. The bosses are still all very very easy, so I think I'm way to powerfull. Hopefully I won't need to grind for a while now, seeing as I can make loads of cash selling surplus items I find.

Edited by Mr. TKz

finalfantasy12dawnofsoutc2.png

I've skipped the fire crystal for now, and am taking on the Sunken Shrine for the Water Crystal. I'm thinking about trying to beat the game without the class changes...only because I like a challenge. We'll see how I feel after we get through this one.