Teenage celebrity crushes!

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

When I was 19, I fell in love with a woman who was hottest when I wasn't alive. Her name is Ally Sheedy.

ally_sheedy.jpg

She fell in love with Matty Broderick's mind, she fell in love with Emilio's jock, she fell in love with a robot (Andrew McCarthy or Johnny 5, you decide). She was so so cute and so so hot. Great woman.

As far as...kid crushes, yeah, Larisa Oleynik was the greatest woman alive for about two years of my life. Monica Bellucci ( :shifty: ). Shannyn Sossamon had my love for six days in 2004.

And yeah, I'm stopping now.

Well my first real celebrity crush was a long long time ago... back around 1993 or so... Shania Twain. I was about 6 or so at the time, and I thought she was the best looking woman I had ever seen... Quite frankly, she is still to this day in my top 10!

Back then...

shania_twain_midriff.jpg

And now...

shania_twain.jpg

Verdict... looks better now than what she did back then to be honnest...

Around the same time I developped a crush on another idol of the 1990s, Amy Jo Johnson, smply known to me and my friends as the Pink Ranger. I can't say I still have a crush on her, but she still seems good looking enough.

Back then...

AmyJoJohnsonThen.jpg

And now...

AmyJo15.jpg

Verdict... She is still good looking today, but her star has unfortunatly fallen though. Pink Ranger for Life!

Then I started getting a little older... about 5 years later actually, when I discovered the gem that is Sarah Michelle Gellar. She was Buffy The Vampire Slayer and she was HOT! She may no longer be Buffy, but is still HOT and still in my Top 10!

Back then...

Sarah_Michelle_Gellar_1024x768_006.jpg

And now...

sarah-michelle-gellar-hbo.jpg

Verdict... Still has it all! Yep... not much else to say...

Finally, one of the last big crushes I had in the 1990s, she was a virtually unknown canadian teenage girl co-hosting a little canadian TV show called Popular Mechanics For Kids, she happened to be amazingly HOT (or so that's what my 10-12 year old self thought...) To be honnest with you, I seemed to have been alone on this one at the time, as none of my friends thought she was all that. Well let me tell you, I proved them wrong, because Elisha Cuthbert grew up... in all the right places... And I was right all along, because they all agree with me now.

Back then...

elisha.jpg

And now...

elisha_cuthbert.jpg

Verdict... Damn! She is still hot to this day, and everyone seems to have come around to my side... lol

someone who people probably don't konw but is from a show my sister watches on Disney, Selena Gomez

miley.m.jpg:)

EDIT: Misread the topic so I took out Cuthberg and Hayley because I never heard of them until a couple years ago, but not as long as the topic suggests.

Edited by Nevermore_Nightmare