Cameos you miss multiple times

Gazz

Have you ever watched a movie multiple times and never noticed that someone famous has a small part / cameo role in it until a later viewing? I say this because I've seen 'The Dark Knight' four times and only on the last viewing did I notice that the blonde that Morrone is sitting with in the club as Batman fights his way through (about an hour into the film, that he says 'What makes you think I'm interestind in what you're saying') is Sarah Dunn AKA Mandy from Hollyoaks.

I also missed Loudon Wainwright as the vicar in The 40 Year Old Virgin but I did spot Ian Brown sitting at a table in one of the Harry Potter films.

Janitor being in The Fugitive. :shifty:

Though, I do have a thing for noticing Neil Flynn in everything. I even noticed his voice while my brother was watching Kim Possible. (Before seeing what he was watching, I was highly confused why a 9 year old was watching Scrubs.)

Kevin Bacon in Planes Tranes and automobiles

then we have Ben Still in pick of destiny... hang on we are gonna be here a while if we do all those guys cameos

Kevin Bacon in Planes Tranes and automobiles

then we have Ben Still in pick of destiny... hang on we are gonna be here a while if we do all those guys cameos

I think Stiller's role there had too much airtime to be considered a cameo.

Yeah true, it didnt take me long to figure it was him either...

Seth Rogen in Donnie Darko.

Really? His character is a central character in the story, it's rather hard to miss out on him considering he's a good portion of the movie. In fact, that wasn't a cameo at all.

And Ben Stiller? Seriously? Wow.

Oh, I have only watched half an hour of it.

Didn't realise that. <_<

Wish I was lucky enough to only view a half hour of it instead of sitting through the entire shitpile of a movie that was.

Cameo.... Dr. Kelso in Gone in 60 Seconds, at the part where the black guy plays a valet.