The Milan Derby - Inter vs. AC Milan

therockbox

I can never decide which team I like most in the Milan derby, kind of the same with the Barcelona/Real Madrid matches. I just hope that I can sit down and watch a good match with some of the best players in the world on offer.

Here's to hoping the Beckham love completely and utterly destroys the Kaka love.

I can never really get into AC Milan, I could never understand how a team that looked like that could physically play so well and win stuff so much. Unless it's just because I only really watch Milan when they're playing big teams where they're forced to make absolutely no mistakes, as opposed to roundly kicking in a Siena side.

Inter on the other hand have Jose Mourinho (who was such a brilliant presence that Chelsea became my second team throughout his reign) as well as that awesome blue and black kit, their players don't seem to be 85 YET and have been hugely entertaining whenever I see them on TV.

Should be a good game regardless, I'll probably just stick in the middle and completely piss off whoever I'm watching it with for being impartial >_<

Indeed. The guy doing La Liga earlier seemed confused when I was watching, but I do like to see fresh faces as it gives you hope. But when you look through all the sort of stuff they do, that Jake Humphrey's in particular, it's a long road to get to doing what you truly want to do. Definite put off for some people who might be looking into that area of media.

I know they're all cheating and corrupt, but the referee for that match was miles better than any referee in the Premiership. He wasn't afraid to tell a player to get up when they went to ground, and just kept it going nicely.

In the Premiership you need to give decisions depending on who the managers are, what stadium you're in and who the teams involved are. And generally if anyone falls down in the penalty area, that is an automatic penalty, regardless of contact.

Good game, big shame to see Beckham have to go off, any news on that yet? Zambrotta was utter shit in that game, worst I've seen him play in a long time. No clue how Adriano's goal got given, it's blatant handball however you look at it, seeings though it's not going in if it doesn't his his arm/hand. Abbiati continues to be as shit as ever, still baffled why Milan even have him in goal.

After looking forward to this all week, I forgot it was on until the last twenty minutes, which I enjoyed. Seemed a technically excellent game. I've not watched Italian football since the days of Gazzetta Football Italia on Channel 4 eons ago, and it was nice to watch it again.