NFL 2009

livid

I was about to say the same thing. This moves Cleveland to 17 or 18 correct?

Without question, but I want to know what else they got. Picks this year, next year, player? No details on the trade yet, so I'm curious to know what else they are getting for the #5 because it's going to be significant for Sanchez. Good move for Browns, they could take Pettigrew this round and get a WR in the second.

Coleman, Ratliff, Elam, 1st, and 2nd Round picks.

Great trade for Cleveland. Add depth, get picks. The holes Cleveland has are basically skill positions that can be got later in the draft. And with rumors they could still trade Edwards before the first round is over (also likely for Boldin) they could end up with another first rounder and address more needs. But we'll see how it goes.

And with Ratliff coming, possible they trade Quinn still before the day is done? I doubt it... but not sure.

Edited by ACCBiggz

I'm impressed with the move Cleveland made, there's nothing like adding extra picks, but to get players as well? That's a big help for them. Who do they have at RB right now?

Edit - Just remembered, Jamal Lewis, but he is getting older. Perhaps they go RB?

Edited by VerbalPuke

Puke - If they can trade Edwards and/or Quinn I think it's a possibility. If they can get rid of Edwards for someone's first it's possible to see them grab a WR, RB, and TE before the end of the first day. And with two first rounders you got guys like: Harvin, Heyward-Bey, Pettigrew, Nicks, Moreno, Nicks.

With the 17th pick you could even logically see them take Beanie Wells as he wants to play for Cleveland badly and as you said it'll give them a new RB to build from with Jamal. I think they'll focus elsewhere, but it's possible.

If the Raiders don't draft Michael Crabtree here, Al Davis is officially the most senile man in the history of the mankind... if that hasn't already been proven.

....Are you kidding me? Really?

Edited by Szumi

Heyward-Bey, TypicalPhenom and I talked about this. He talked me into the Raiders taking them and I mentioned it as a possibility in my mock. They could have traded down and got him much lower.

It's not surprising at all. In the slightest.

Edited by ACCBiggz