NFL 2009

livid

It took one game and already I'm reading people talking about how the Eagles need to get rid of McNabb. Last I checked it wasn't McNabb who sucked on defense. The Eagles linebackers are horrendous, and their secondary was banged up going into the game (and got more banged up during it). At home, against Tony Romo, Miles Austin, and Jason Witten it was a guarantee the Eagles would get shredded.

Granted I did pick them to win because I thought the defense would keep it at a lower score, haha. The Cowboys got that monkey off their back, I wouldn't be surprised to see a second team join the six Super Bowl club in a month's time.

Also, today could be Kurt Warner's final game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Carson Palmer sucks. He was never good and he never will be good. He comes up short in big games and in big situations. He's a perfect leader for the Bengals because he's a soft player and they are a soft franchise. The Bengals could be a decent team with a real on-field leader. But with guys like Palmer and Chad Johnson they'll never have that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Carson Palmer sucks. He was never good and he never will be good. He comes up short in big games and in big situations. He's a perfect leader for the Bengals because he's a soft player and they are a soft franchise. The Bengals could be a decent team with a real on-field leader. But with guys like Palmer and Chad Johnson they'll never have that.

Chase?

Cincinnati made the playoffs and Pittsburgh didn't.

That's all I wanted to say.

• Like 1

How are the divisional match-ups decided now then? I thought it was seeding which would make it Colts v Jets and Chargers v Ravens but apparently Baltimore are against Indy?

The higher seed plays the lower seed in the second round.

Jets were 5th seed, so they'll play the 2nd seed Chargers.

Ravens were 6th seed, so they'll play 1st seed Colts.

How are the divisional match-ups decided now then? I thought it was seeding which would make it Colts v Jets and Chargers v Ravens but apparently Baltimore are against Indy?

The higher seed plays the lower seed in the second round.

Jets were 5th seed, so they'll play the 2nd seed Chargers.

Ravens were 6th seed, so they'll play 1st seed Colts.

Ah ok, I thought the Ravens were 5th and Jets 6th.