Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mafia

I got 15 spots for this, but it will not be 1st come, 1st serve. Only pre-reg I have is Sousa per the Zordon name he had awhile back, but he can decline. Since a day has already past, I think I will have to close sign ups after I come home tomorrow, which should be 6:30 PM EST, unless RW gives me an extension. Other than that, let the floodgates open.

1. Sousa

2. GoGo

3. Pizzamonkey

4. naiwf (you lucky bastard)

5. MPH

6. -A-

7. Matt

8. Haloheadfire

9. DMN

10. Pesci

11. Thug

12. Hajj

13. Cloudy

14. Ruki

15. LD

Reserves

Ace

The Quasi Juice

MEG

TGC

The Hypnosis

Pleatherface

The Hurk

Bleh

MGW

WOC

Pris

Edited by CrossBlaze

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bulk and Skull aren't in the game, then who the hell's going to spend all their time finding out who the Power Rangers are?

Certainly not the big fat guy in the Hawaiian shirt who ran the diner. Ernie, I think?

Maaaan, read some of the Wiki articles about Power Rangers sometimes. It's awesome.

The show begins with Kimberly teaching some of her classmates how to dance at the juice bar. Kimberly realizes that she has a deaf girl in the dancing group. The girl runs out of the group because she can not hear what Kimberly is saying. But before she is able to help the girl,Billy (who is also dancing) trips onto a cart and rolls around the juice bar. Kimberly comforts the girl and for the rest of the class she uses sing language the rest of class. Meanwhile Bulk challenges Zack to a dance of, but he humiliates himself. On the moon Rita Repulse has a another plan to destroy the rangers. She summon a monster (name not mentioned) to hypnotize The dancers to become bait to lure the rangers into a trap. The monster plays muisic to hypnotize the girls. The deaf girl cannot hear the music and is not under the spell. She runs to the juice bar to warn Ernie and Jason that the girls have been stolen.

That's not from a talk page.