Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mafia

and then the next thing that happened on my holidays was that we went to this stinky restaurant that was all italian food and i hate italian food because mr nardielli from next door is italian and he shouted at me for throwing my ball over his fence anyway lol we went to some museum which took like 3 hours and they said even my ipod was to loud i HAD HEADFONES ON lol

power rangers rule

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like small games and I cannot lie.

Wow you are going to be a really shitty mafia member if you can't lie and you are chosen to be scum. As such, I think I will try to join so that I can just flat out ask if you are scum or not and then proceed accordingly. Yannow?

Dibs on Bulk and/or Skull.

I'll be Skull, you be Bulk. Blaze, if they are not in this game heads will roll.

Well start rolling your head

It's not my head that will be rolling, Blaze. Oh no no no no no no.

Also, the best episode of Power Rangers is the one where Kimberley and Billy turn into "punks" and people have to pretend that Billy's actor is capable of being intimidating.

Updated the list with Hajj and Cloudy for sure in, and the people who I will unforutnly have to make reserves for sure. This is my first game, and I want to put in people who I know for sure will have fun. But if someone doesn't go inactive, I will make sure you have a spot in my next game, which is sure to be a clusterfuck. If you are not in the game though yet, you can make a case and I'll think about putting you in (especially you Ruki, cause I can't have you and Ace potentally be mafia if random.org goes that way and both of you have a meltdown)

Edited by CrossBlaze