N64

IDOL

So I've been kicking myself in the ass ever since I sold my N64 and all of my games a few years ago in a yard sale due to the fact that I lost the video connector that I now see are plentiful on eBay for rather cheap. After hearing all of the talk about which wrestlers where your favorite to play as/against I realized just how much fun I used to have on the N64. So I decided I would once again purchase a console and start a mission to rebuild my collection of games.

I actually got a good break and found a complete system in see-through orange with the cables and a controller for $18 bucks on eBay. I just purchased No Mercy, LEGO Racers, Turok I, Star Wars Episode 1 Battle For NABOO, Star Wars Episode 1 Racer and Rayman 2 from eBay. I just gotta get Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart.

Does anyone know of any stores/sites where you can pick up cheap N64 games and accessories besides eBay? Oh, and what are some of your favorite games I may have missed back then and should try and find?

Ocarinaoftimeocarinaoftimeocarinaoftimeocarinaoftimeocarinaoftimeocarinaoftimeoc

arinaoftimeocarinaoftimeocarinaoftimeocarinaoftime.

Ocarina of Time.

Get Ocarina of Time.

For some reason the two N64 games that remain etched in my memory are World Cup 98 and this other game where you play as a dog on wheels and a variety of other animals. Can't remember the name though. Wish I could.

Oh and Goldeneye of course.

Silicon Valley? That was an awesome game.

Edited by Zan and Max

Guest Mr. Pringles Head

Super Smash Bros., Mario Party 2, Mario Kart 64, WWF No Mercy, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario, Starfox 64.

I have more, but that's really all you need.

There was a N64 nostalgia thread about 4 years ago that persuaded me to buy a cheap N64 on E-Bay cos I never had one. True story. I had Goldeneye (that I barely played), Perfect Dark, No Mercy and WCW/NWO Revenge which was an awesome game.

One day I'll drag it out from under the bed and play some more Revenge.

Edited by timmidian

WCW/NWO World Tour I think, Revenge, No Mercy/WrestleMania 2000, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Mario Party, Smash Brothers, Pokemon games, and some Star Wars game. Cant remember the name, but it involved different ways of play. Youd fly around Hoth destroying the ATAT's and stuff, then be running around some areas. I remember never really being able to get far, but I loved the Hoth level. I may be the only one, but I enjoyed WCW Backstage Assault as well.

Damn. I want to get one again.

EDIT- Turok was a nice game. Clayfighter, Cruis'n USA, Destruction Derby, Pilotwings... I miss the 64.

Edited by Vitamin E

Yes! Conker's Bad Fur Day is a must buy/find, fantastic game.

Mind you, any game with an alcoholic scarecrow is worth a look.

Also, as stated above, Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, and I also have a soft spot for ISS 64, as jaded as the graphics now may be.