Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? SIGN-UPS!

Name: Detective Guy Friday

Sex: My felonious father's son, the apple of his eye that fell far from the tree... of justice

Hair Color: Brown, much like the stained sewer walls sleeping beneath the streets that I've sworn to keep clean

Eye Color: Brown, see above also and too

Hobby: I'll get a hobby once every single criminal is behind bars where they belong

Area of Expertise: Cars, makes and models... and also models of the pretty-lady type

One-Sentence Description of Your Character: I'm a man of few words: no talk, all action, etc., etc. and so forth

Name: Roger U. Senseless

Sex: Male

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark, dark blue.

Hobby: Making sweet love to anyone and everyone in sight. God put women here for that reason, and that reason only. And hey, whilst travelling the world chasing criminals, why not sample the delights available?

Area of Expertise: The no-pants dance, and any mention of it in history.

One-Sentence Description of Your Character: "....how you doin'....?"

ACME:

Note that ACME agents do not have the same restrictions as V.I.L.E. agents. This is because the V.I.L.E. features are needed to create clues that lead to warrants.

Name: Jake Darrow

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Hobby: Writing noir detective novels revolving around a protaganist that is a poorly concealed author insert.

Area of Expertise: Hair-brained conspiracies which often prove to have enough of a basis in fact to lead to actual progress.

One-Sentence Description of Your Character: Wanna-be noir novel detective who talks like a novel reads.

Name: Svlad Cjelli

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: It's impossible to tell due to the thickness of his glasses.

Hobby: Finding the interconnectedness in everything.

Area of Expertise: Missing cats and messy divorces.

One-Sentence Description of Your Character: Memo to The Chief: Svlad says he will needing a three week(ish) all-expenses-paid vacation to the Bahamas, starting immediately. He promised its connected to the Machu Picchu case, said something about Norse gods, then left.

I want in.

I love me some Carmen Sandiego!

You know you miss me Sousa11!

ACME:

Name: Carrie Cosmopolitan

Sex: Female

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Blue

Hobby: Shopping for couture fashions... and priceless cultural artefacts

Area of Expertise: Social gatherings. Mixing Cocktails. Always in the right circles.

One-Sentence Description of Your Character: With diplomatic parents, Carrie grew up around the globe in the major cities of the world and as such understands two things very well; social situations and drinking.

Edited by Beeker00Zero