EUROVISION!

Katsuya

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, it's some weird ass cossack version of "Ding-a-Dong".

And now DIVA!

ETA: And now "Believe" from last year. And breakdancing bears. Holy shit, Russia's Eurovision hosting <3 so far.

ETA2: Oh bugger, it's the untalented bint and the annoying twat again.

ETA3: Bwahaha, the UK commentary has gone arse-up.

Edited by Katsuya

And the Spanish are advertising it as being on right now.. however they have Tennis on >_>

And Holland ftw tonight ^_^

This Danish dude is overdoing the *look at the power of my music, it's making me pose as if I'm taking a crap*-pose. Shitty not newsworthy song. Have to say, the show has been quite enjoyable so far, much better than last years poop.

That's one good looking lady Azerbaijian, but what the f*ck is that around her leg :huh:

Edited by The Quasi Juice

Yeah Wogan just wasn't fun. He'd started taking it far too seriously and was too angry and depressed. Thing is, our song didn't deserve to come any higher. We have to stop sending useless music if we actually THINK we're gonna try and win.

We either go down the route France took the last couple of years and just send some quirky fun stuff with two fingers quite clearly stuck up at the rest of Europe OR we just say screw it and get Muse (or the Rolling Stones, The Who or Pink Floyd) to do it. If we don't win then we know we never will.

If anything the return to the panel voting will make it even WORSE and more biased than ever. I thought it was better with the televoting.

Edited by SexyHamster

As a Irish Citizen I'm proud to say we sent that song. Its better than this turkey from last year :

DustinTurkeyPA_468x297.jpg

Or the most boring song ever the year before that.

Also, The Netherlands kinda sucked, their voices were unrecognizable.

As an Irish citizen I'm proud to say we haven't had a decent Eurovision song since 1994. Dustin was desperation and this years entry was... Ugh. This remains probably the pinnacle of our entries ever. I'm not sure that they'll ever top that song.

As a Irish Citizen I'm proud to say we sent that song. Its better than this turkey from last year :

DustinTurkeyPA_468x297.jpg

Or the most boring song ever the year before that.

Also, The Netherlands kinda sucked, their voices were unrecognizable.

As an Irish citizen I'm proud to say we haven't had a decent Eurovision song since 1994. Dustin was desperation and this years entry was... Ugh. This remains probably the pinnacle of our entries ever. I'm not sure that they'll ever top that song.

Wasn't Johnny Logan with Hold Me Now not an Irish entry? That was one awesome song.

I haven't listened to all of them, but this years songs seem to SUCK. They're all either serious female vocalists or fucking dance 'hits'.

Last year: Terry Wogan, Teresbetoni, Elnur and Samir, Wolves of the Sea...

This year: Graham Norton, <random computer-generated noise>

:(

Edit: Wait, Norway have a shot... that wasn't too annoying.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Are Sweden and their random Opera dance still in? That wasn't so bad.

Not long till it starts. I love me some Eurovision. Even if I get angry at the end, and I have to listen to Norton for a few hours (he's okay in small doses), you can't beat the gimmicky-ness of Eurovision.

Edited by WalkerWGZ