NHL '10/2k10

Mr. X

We get too many penalties even without all of Ruki's cross checks :shifty:

I think me and Dragsy should be GMs, we played it the most and stuck with it the longest of the people on here. Hell, the third best player on the team isn't even an EWBer.

Someone get good at goalie, get real good.

Better come out Tuesday, need some form of fix. I'm checking IGN every day to see if any new info is released <_<

And while AD/his friend might be good scorers, myself and Maxx were the greatest D-men ever. And by greatest, I mean hittest. But that pairing will never return.

I hit the camera a lot during our online games :shifty:

And another rumour regarding the demo release: That it will be out Thursday instead of Tuesday. The source likely isn't reliable ("I totally have a friend who works for EA and he says it's coming out on the 20th~!~!~!~!~!~!")

But I guess we shall see.

Demo trailer looks good, but can they not change the "RARARA I'M ANGRY ABOUT BEING PENALIZED" animation? Boring! At least put some alternatives in there. How often does anyone hit the camera with their stick when they go to the box anyway? Horrible.

Mats Sundin used to do it all the time. He would hit the camera and poke it so it would turn away from him.