What was your first ever football shirt?

METALMAN

I couldn't find a picture of mine, but it was close enough to this one. It was from 1995 or something and it was pretty nice. It was the away kit if I remember correctly. I also had the red and blue third kit which was really nice, but with it being a third kit from thirteen years ago it's not exactly easy to find pictures of it. :(

93%20Monty%20Profile.jpg

I also had this one:

97%20Cup%20Winners.jpg

I was a total gloryhunter. haha. But I messed up that kit. Due to me being an idiot I asked for my first name on the back of the kit rather than my surname, thinking that was what the name on the back of the shirt actually was. People made a fool of me for that. :(

Edited by metalman

stoichkov04.jpg

That reminds me Matt, my second ever shirt is not on that picture.. it was the Leeds yellow shirt with Packard Bell on it, and had a little tag on the side that said Millenium Edition or something like that

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

This is the first one I can find a picture of.

957529--itemimg.jpeg

I did have a couple before this though. The blue one with white strips around the arms and the McEwans Lager blue one with white and red across the shoulders. Also had the goalkeeper tops.

I got a few for Christmas one year. 1997 I think. I was only four.

194.jpg

I know it wouldn't fit any more but I wish I still had it. :(

England1998Ince4.jpg

Without the number and Ince on the back, clearly.

becks972.png