The Boondocks: Season 1 Mafia sign up thread

This is a 12 player game based on Season 1 of The Boondocks.

The only pre-reg I have is Cloudy. If he posts in here he gets a spot. Other than that go nuts, since it's NOT going to be first come, first serve. I should however warn you that if you're a well known lurker I'm NOT going to pick you. In case it matters, the scum squad will all have safeclaims so this will not end up as a claimfest.

Note: If you choose to sign up, all I ask is that you name either your favorite character, episode or song from the show. Either season will do. I'd just prefer to have people in the game who actually watch the show and know something about it since I plan to use lots of flavor text and I'll be basing some of the updates off of actual episodes/quotes.

12 Players

1. Ace

2. Blaze

3. Cloudy

4. C-MIL

5. DMN

6. EddieG

7. GoGo

8. Matt

9. nabeel

10. Pizzamonkey

11. Ruki

12. WOC

PM me if you have any questions or comments.

Edited by naiwf

Definitely in.

EDIT: By the way, as far as favourite character goes I'm torn between Ed Wuncler, Gin Rummy & Uncle Ruckus.

Edited by Cloudy Kingston

I'll admit to not having seen Boondocks, but considering the way you've been dominating Mafias over the past 6 or so months, I would kill Ruki to get in.

....what, you think I'm joking?

I'm just here to say that everyone whose answer wasn't "Bushido Brown" is objectively wrong. Which means all of you. Though I'd also accept the government agent tailing Huey voiced by John C. McGinley (The White Shadow, wasn't he?) or Lawyer Voiced by Adam West.

I've updated the opening post. I've got 7 spots open and 6 people on the list of potential players. Although I'd prefer to select people who have watched the show first, I'm mainly looking for active players since the game is small and should move fairly quickly.

If I only get one more player to sign up within the next 2 1/2 hours (would be 24 from the time I opened the thread) then I'll just close the registration and everyone on the list can get in.

My brother's coming over later so I'm going to close up registration now and everyone who posted in the thread will be in the game. PMs should be on their way in the next 10-15 minutes. If you don't get one by 8:30 PM (2 hours from now) please let me know.