Left 4 Dead 2

The Kraig

You also are not allowed to play Expert Campaign with us. Because when I say "You have to die for the good of the team and yourself," and I start shooting you, and then you decide to kill me AFTER AN HOUR of trying that level? Yeah, not happening again.

You also are not allowed to play Expert Campaign with us. Because when I say "You have to die for the good of the team and yourself," and I start shooting you, and then you decide to kill me AFTER AN HOUR of trying that level? Yeah, not happening again.

Jesus, grudge hold much? You didn't explain it to me, you basically said 'die for the good of the team!' and started shooting me and since I didn't see what you were trying to do, I shot back.

Why would it be for the good of the team if you kill your teammate?

We were doing Dear Air on Expert, Dragsy and Ellis were killed, it was me with about 25, and Halo bleeding out. If you are dead in a level, you start the next at 50. It would have been better for everyone if Halo died, and started with 50 instead of bleeding out. Good of the team!

Not a grudge, just poking fun. Silly Halo, taking everything so seriously rolleyes.gif

Why would it be for the good of the team if you kill your teammate?

If you have temporary health, it makes sense to die and then start with 50 health when you start in the next round, that way you save your health pack for a little while longer. At least, that's how i'd do it, some people would rather use it sooner.

Oh come on Ruki, you know I take everything so seriously. Besides, it was Ruki's fault - he could've been smart and left me outside to die at the hand of the horde, but instead he tried to shoot me to death, his fault really.

You were just outside the door, if there was a horde coming, I would have gladly let them kill you. But that was not the case.

Oh come on Ruki, you know I take everything so seriously. Besides, it was Ruki's fault - he could've been smart and left me outside to die at the hand of the horde, but instead he tried to shoot me to death, his fault really.

You were just outside the door, if there was a horde coming, I would have gladly let them kill you. But that was not the case.

All that I know is that I incapacitated you well enough for the horde to eat you alive soon after I passed. :w00t:

• 1 month later...