Left 4 Dead 2

The Kraig

Lady friend picked this up on Steam last week, so I've been playing iot on the 60 again to help her get acquainted with the maps when she plays herself, so count me in, I'll probably be killin zombies all day again today BeefusofCanada for the XBL, currently my mic is dead though so if you teamspeak, I just follow orders.

• 3 months later...

Ditto. Got a new console [after the last one got stolen] on Tuesday, been buying games left and right all week, they fucked up the Sunday Sale which was supposed to be L4D2 and The Orange Box and whatever else they had on sale Sunday but the forgot to update the store, so that got pushed ahead to Monday along with all the fighters that was on sale, SSFIV:AE was too damn awesome to pass up for 10 bucks.

BeefusofCanada is the name, got all my DLC sorted so I'm game for whatever map. Sucker for Source games, only FPS I can play decent at.

We should fight on SF!

Yes we should, It'll be a proper trashing laid out on me as I am a true blue arcade stick player and that was one of the items stolen.. this controller thing baffles the shit out of me, I need to get a new one, hopped into an endless last night and lost 12 straight rounds with Adon before rage quitting.