Left 4 Dead 2

The Kraig

Yeah, I think we were all experiencing that lag. Ruki told me it was laggy before I jumped in, and I thought it meant laggy like it was the last game. Seemed to be somewhat worse than the first one, so hopefully that's just because it's the demo.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure either if it was a network problem or like you wondered the same a demo issue.

I played the demo yesterday (on the PC) and it was fun. The new additions are clever and really add something extra to the game.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet here, but when you play the jukebox several times in the game you get Jonathan Coulton's song Your Brains which is awesome and you can also get Jonathan Coulton's Still Alive from Portal :w00t: Freaky stuff..