Official Premier League 2009/10 thread

Lineker

We need people who can change the game as well cause when Torres and Gerrard ain't on form in a game then theres not many people who can change the game in our favour and get us goals

Just did the predictor. I had Chelsea 1st on GD (+60), with us second (+57). In 4th, I had City 2 points over Liverpool. However all this pretty much hinges on the Man City/Man Utd match and Liverpool/Chelsea. I had both down as draws but any win in either changes the positions accordingly. Any of the Spurs games against Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and City will have a huge effect on the two positions too. In short, it could end up being very tight.

We need people who can change the game as well cause when Torres and Gerrard ain't on form in a game then theres not many people who can change the game in our favour and get us goals

Well when the majority of the first team are playing poorly or injured it doesn't rally matter what change you make. Unless a pot of gold suddenly plops into your lap and you can buy a truckload of new players. And even at that you have no guarantee those new players will be successful.

true. Its just been so frustrating going from what we were last season to this but i suppose it's that im not really used to it whereas fans from other teams will be but then again next season could be completely different and there's about 5 games left. Footballs a bitch at times :P

I can wind my geordie cousin up now if they go back down or if we beat them next season :)

Fair play to Newcastle done really well this season hopefully they don't turn into a West Brom and just end up yo-yoing between divisions. It looks like the relegation has been a good thing for them hopefully they learn from the mistakes they've made and perform better next year as they didn't belong in the championship. I remember just a few years ago when they were in the champions league and finishing top 4/top 6

WE. ARE. PREMIER LE... Never mind. Match was great yesterday. Everyone sitting around me was positive about the team for a change and Coloccini's chant may be my new favourite football chant. It's a big ask for us to stay up next season but I hope we do, I hate the Championship.

Edited by Ben E.

Charming.

And we got that Kamara video a few pages back, but it is hilarious. Almost 650,000 views since Saturday, much more than any other Soccer Saturday video I've seen. And I watch that show from 3-6pm every single Saturday, but last Saturday was the one frigging day I was out. Thank goodness for YouTube.

WE. ARE. PREMIER LE... Never mind. Match was great yesterday. Everyone sitting around me was positive about the team for a change and Coloccini's chant may be my new favourite football chant. It's a big ask for us to stay up next season but I hope we do, I hate the Championship.

Oh, come on, man. Coloccini's is genius, but nothing beats the new Andy Carroll one.

HE SHOOTS

HE SCORES

HE'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING JAWS

ANDY CARROLL