Official - 65K A Week For THAT - SPL Thread

METALMAN

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, only missed one home game in thirteen years, so it is guaranteed that when Killie are playing at home, I will be there. Is it sad that I've sat in the same seat for the past eight years while at the games, and have grown to know the people around me and be on speaking terms with them?

Guess I better throw it back, so, were you there, metalman?

yes I was! Although I'm doing Moffat Stand this year because I'm not going to be able to make as many games unfortunately. :(

The man sitting behind me is amazing. He's one of those guys that acts like he knows everything but is always wrong. It could be entertaining over the course of the season.

A lot of people I know that usually go have stopped going this year for one reason or another. Shameful.

Surely it's fair enough to point out the weakness of Scottish football when Kevin Kyle is putting teams top of the table?

Kevin Kyle is GOD I tell you. Although it was Gavin Skelton that did a lot of the hard work today. I seem to remember you liking him too. >_>

He was another very insignificant Carlisle player who know plys his trade in Scotland. He played for Gretna for a while didn't he? Least he's made the jump to stay in the top league.

His sister went to Uni here and is from here, she's now the Blue Peter presenter. Used to see her down at the tennis courts playing with some other BBC Radio Cumbria lot pre-BP job. She seemed/seems like the most adorable thing on the planet.

Kyle has defo earned his call up with his performances for Killie.

Good to see Davie Weir getting a recall as well, shame its too late, should have been in the backline against Norway instead of the brothers Grimm.

Looking forward to seeing Celtic get torn apart at the emirates tomorrow. Always fun to watch them get hammered.

My dad was adamant that he was touched but I kept saying he dived and that angle they kept showing after the game showed that he did. And my dad has gone out so he didn't see it! But yeah, if Celtic are gonna complain about divers then they need to practice what they preach. You can't have it both ways.

We are so incredibly awful away from home. :(

Amazed we even got a point, thought St.Johnstone were going to put a goal past us on every attack, can't wait until after the Kilmarnock game when our only good centre back (apart from Jose, who scored today, the big brilliance he is :D) in Zaliukas returns.

Ach well, first 3 points against Kilmarnock on Saturday please Hearts?

I hate how in the space of two games our best start ever has turned into something pretty rubbish. I was at the St. Mirren game yesterday and it was absolutely dreadful. We were crap but St. Mirren were even worse I'd say. I'm a bit worried we've become a one man team.

My dad was adamant that he was touched but I kept saying he dived and that angle they kept showing after the game showed that he did. And my dad has gone out so he didn't see it! But yeah, if Celtic are gonna complain about divers then they need to practice what they preach. You can't have it both ways.

I prefer Mowbray's idea that he was knackered coz he ran 40 yards, so he fell over for a little lie down.

Mowbray was hilarious. For those who didn't see it, he was interviewed post match with a massive TV next to him, then they went to show him the incident he refused to turn around and watch it repeating "I don't need to see it, it happened right in front of me." He literally just had to turn his head.

Aye that was brilliant, he really is a stupid twat that Mowbray.

What I love how is how loads of Celtic fans are trying to defend McGeady beause he "didn't mean it".

Of course, there's also the whole "Nade diving" incident.

Typical, bet that takes all the limelight, the stupid fat unfit useless non goalscoring bastard, hope he gets the book thrown at him and is banned for the rest of the season so we never have to play him again :shifty:

Yeah he is.

I didn't see him spit, the television footage wasn't the best but I wouldn't be surprised if he did, even if he is trying to proclaim innocence.

It's a shame because he looked useful in the friendlies against Bolton and Sunderland and has been absolutely dreadful every game since.

Hopefully he's hooked for the Kilmarnock game, which I forgot is 2 weeks away.

Bloody international break :angry:

Atleast that means Driver will definitely be fit, whoever Kilmarnocks right back is best watch out as Obua is in the form of his life, Wallace is still brilliant and Driver will be back :D

BBC says first half so I assume 20 minutes probably.

It happened after the ball went out, Grainger (who is a bastard for previous against Hearts) and Suso sort of tangled off the pitch then Suso apparently spat at him.

Then Csaba says he "took him off for spitting". Away in the 2nd half. :/