Posting this here...

Vendetta

I'm going to be starting up an entertainment blog in the very near future...Already have advertisers lined up and everything but I'm having a hard time coming up with a name....

Not sure where to put this..need some brainstorming from all of you creative people.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, clearly you're capable of figuring out a name for yourself. LL, do not give away any more of your genius, he is undeserving.

Well, clearly you're capable of figuring out a name for yourself. LL, do not give away any more of your genius, he is undeserving.

I haven't decided on anything. Like I said, think of this as brainstorming..you suggested Buzz'd and the thought went like this...

Buzz'd........Daily.

I'm an alcoholic..what can I say.

The Blog Of Blogs About Entertaining Entertainment Issues (feat. Entertainment McGhee and his Entertaining Pony "Trickles")

Is catchy, no?

I find it funny that these "advertisers" would be ready to advertise on something that hasn't begun yet, shows nothing in way of being successful yet, and has someone running it that doesn't seem to have a clear thought behind the actual site besides saying that it'll cover "every" aspect and comes to EWB for help on a name.

The Make Believe Blog That Has Phantom Advertisers!

Seriously, how does one get advertisers for such a project when you've shown absolutely nothing. Do you even have a sample of writing?

Edited by Maxx